[link_popup id=’3200′ link_text=’Click to open popup’ name=’Get $10 off of your first class!’]
What Is CareAcademy?
CareAcademy helps in-home caregivers (both family and professional) learn important care skills. We provide classes in activities of daily living, reducing caregiver stress, talking about end-of-life, professionalism skills and much more. Classes are affordable, engaging and help anyone provide excellent care. Harvard Medical School researchers have recently found that a CareAcademy class improves caregiver knowledge and results in high caregiver satisfaction.
, online classes, professional development, and certification programs
prepare caregivers for a wide variety of situations.
- Learn essential caregiving skills from a diverse group of experts with degrees from Harvard, Boston University, and more!
- Earn a meaningful credential that will set you apart from other nannies and caregivers
- Build confidence in your ability to prepare for a wide range of situations
- Develop essential skills for working and communicating with your employer
- Gain access to a community of expert professional nannies and caregivers
Our courses and resources prepare caregivers for the rigors of caring and provide families with the tools necessary to create effective working agreements and relationships.
- Hire your caregiver with confidence knowing they have the necessary credentials to support the complex needs of your family.
- Develop an effective framework for setting clear expectations and building a great working relationship with the caregiver you are hiring for your loved one.
- Provide ongoing professional development opportunities for your caregiver to support the growing needs of your loved one.
Our programs are available to nanny agencies and senior homecare agencies and can be delivered individually or to entire cohorts of caregivers.
- Provide world-class training opportunities and credentials for the nannies/caregivers you place
- Equip your caregivers with the professional skills necessary to build great and lasting working relationships with the families they work with
CareAcademy is proud to have it’s first agency partners. Our agency partners are agencies that have a track record of excellence, have demonstrated their commitment to families, and have sought to support nannies, caregivers, and our growing industry. We work alongside our agencies and businesses to create great training for nannies and caregivers. Here are profiles of our agencies:
At CareAcademy our mission is to improve the lives of non medical in-home caregivers through supportive education, resources, and community. CareAcademy professional development classes and certification programs address the rigors of caregiving, and promote successful working relationships between caregivers and families.